Thursday 12 February 2015

Kenneth Okonkwo: Politics Wont Stop me From Acting





Kenneth Okonkwo popularly known as Andy has debunked claims that his political ambition is derailing his Nollywood carrier.


The actor who was Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) House of Representative aspirant for Nsukka/Igboeze-South Federal Constituency in Enugu State, revealed this in an interview with Daily Independent Nigeria.
                   
  “I still act movies; joining politics will not stop me from acting because it is acting
      that gave me popularity and recognition.I discovered that my people are looking unto 
    me to solve their problems and there is a limit my personal resources can do in solving 
            these problems, that is why I joined politics.To me, politics is not a do or die affair.
I  believe that if I did not make it this year, I will make it in future.’’ - He said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...